Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Do you know of the game "Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice Ace Attorney?"

Hiya! ;D
Sorry if I haven't been posting daily as i was supposed to but I was watching the walkthrough of the game
"Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice Ace Attorney"
Even though I don't actually own the game,
I like to watch how the murder was commited and whatnot..
To me, I just like to watch people go mental when Phoenix/Apollo catch the real criminal.
They go like :"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
And it's kind of amusing... :3
Here's a picture!

That person above is Apollo Justice, Ace Attorney!
And the one below is Phoenix Wright!

The one above is the 33 year old phoenix!
Anyway... I suggest you go and watch the walkthrough too!
Don't you just love solving mysteries?
(Even though I'm not the one doing the solving, hahaha)
So you can start of going to Youtube and typing" Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Case 1 Part 1" And you can watch it all from there!
The sequence!:
1.Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney
2.Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney:Justice for all
3.Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney:Trials and Tribulations
4. Apollo Justice Ace Attorney
There!
So happy watching!
(If you actually do that is...)
:3
Bye~
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment