Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Heeellllloooo MINNA!!!!
Once again I am posting on this blog filled with crap about me
:D
I was wondering....
Maybe if you heard about this blog?
http://musicmakesonethink.blogspot.com/
Because... I know that blog and I thought it wasn't that bad of a blog so I thought I could tell you guys about it...
 Well anyway...
I was wondering again if you guys like werewolves...
Because they are so cool!!!
XD
When I was around 7,
I watched this movie called Van Helsing
and it was EPIC!!!
E-P-I-C!!!!!

Totally cool! XD
I can just picture normal people,
the minute the sky turns dark,
only lit by a full moon,
they start having claws and fangs!
XD XD XD XD
How I wish I can be one...
XD XD XD XD
But a lot of people like vampires... -.-
I mean...
why let humans survive and live to tell the story of vampires being real?
It's like they want us to know they exist...
:/
I hope they at least be friends with werewolves..
but that's impossible
:/
*Sigh*
Oh well...
C ya minna!
Bye~
:D
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment