Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Taekwondo

Hey Minna!
What are you doing these days?
I just came back from Taekwondo
It's Soooooooooooooo Tiring.... -.-
I know my stamina is really bad but...
It's SERIOUSLY bad...
I only ran for like... 6 minutes and i started walking all the way...
It's bad I know right?
*Sigh*
I still had to practise my kicking on targets
but I ain't any good...
:/
Oh well...
I need to work on my stamina but seeing how lazy I am,
It seems like a bad idea...
Well do you guys like any sports?
I know I don't
At first I thought I liked running but now...
NO WAY!!!!
I am refusing every chance I have to run..
Maybe I should just walk to train?
Okay that just sounded stupid...-.-
Forgive me peeps
Well....
I guess I'm gonna continue watching
Ace Attorney Investigations:Miles Edgeworth
:/
See ya!
Feel free to leave any comments!
I'll be really happy to reply you!
;D
Bye~
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment